New York, NY – OnlineBusiness.com, a digital marketplace for premium domains and starter websites, shares insights on why the right domain begins with the right business name. As the pandemic continues to linger and take a toll on various industries on a global scale, OnlineBusiness.com reports on the importance of the step of obtaining the best ideas for naming a company and how a brand name can impact the future of a business.
Newly established companies should understand that getting off on the right foot means ensuring the best brand name for their business because it can impact their sales directly and how their audience will perceive them. In a study conducted by Stackla, 86 percent of consumers said that authenticity is a major factor when it comes to brands they like and support. It is the beginning stage in which the authenticity of one’s company starts to grow organically.
According to Michael Santiago, founder of OnlineBusiness.com, getting the right brand name is essential to having the best domain name right from the start. It is an important investment for every business because a solid brand name and domain increase value over time.
”It’s in your best interest to find a suitable company name in which you know you can acquire the matching .com domain. For example, if you are looking to name your company ‘Hello Green’, ensure that the domain name HelloGreen.com is available for purchase and is within your budget. Doing so locks in your company as the one and only ‘Hello Green’ in the space that consumers will remember,” said Michael Santiago, founder of OnlineBusiness.com.
Moreover, domain names are as significant as the company name and in many cases are the company name. The right domain name will make it easy to connect customers and help build business identity and maximize online presence with their company branding.
Here are some key ideas in choosing the right domain after deciding on the best company name for your business:
- When possible, use the .com URL extension. Dotcom extension is the most trusted domain extension for users. Companies using this URL extension in their domains are considered to be more credible and authoritative in their niche right off the bat.
- Short domains are better. Keeping domains short is advisable since it makes the names easier to remember.
- Use keyword-based domains. Using keywords at the start of the domain is good for your search engine ranking. This could give you a headstart in your SEO marketing and it might just mean that it will improve a site’s click-through rates and traffic.
- Drop the numbers and hyphens. Domain names should be easy to spell and pronounce, and this can only be achieved if a domain name avoids numbers and hyphens.
- Be brandable. Companies using brandable domains stand out easily. They are also unique and good for brand recognition. Being brandable is part of one’s whole marketing strategy and a plan should be in place to brand the company name selected.
OnlineBusiness.com believes that every online business should start with the best domain name. The founder and team have been involved in buying and selling domain names since the late 1990s. Now, the company is helping startups and industry leaders dominate their industry and discover business opportunities by making sure they get the right name for their brand. By getting the best domain, the team believes that every brand can create its own success story.
To learn more on how you can start your online business by getting premium domains and starter sites, contact the team at email@example.com or visit https://www.onlinebusiness.com.
OnlineBusiness.com is a digital marketplace for premium domains and starter sites. They specialize in helping their clients to acquire the best domain name to increase credibility and brand power. Currently, they list over 3,500 domain names with a combined valuation of over $5M. They aim to be the best website to buy an online business.
OnlineBusiness.com Media Team