January 18, 2024 – YTDLnis, a popular app for downloading videos and audios from various websites, has announced the release of its latest version, v1.7.1, with new features and improvements. The app, which is compatible with Android 6.0 and above, and requires no root access, allows users to customize their download options, manage their downloads, and enjoy a simple and user-friendly interface.
YTDLnis is based on yt-dlp, a fork of youtube-dl, a command-line program that supports downloading from over 1000 websites, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and many more. YTDLnis provides a graphical user interface (GUI) for yt-dlp, making it easier and more convenient for users to access its functionalities.
Some of the new features and improvements in YTDLnis v1.7.1 include:
- Added ability to notify user when all the queries are finished processing. Helpful when you push a large txt file with links and don’t want to stay in the app. Just don’t kill the app, leave it in the background.
- Fixed in autonumber template for cut files. Removed extra spacing.
- Added ability to update the card if the cut button is disabled due to missing data.
- Fixed generic format string for worst audio and worst video.
- Removed output-na-placeholder.
- Added a scrollbar to the cut bottom sheet in cases where you could make an absurd number of cuts.
- Removed suggested chips that the user had already chosen to avoid duplication.
- Fixed app crashing if it failed to update yt-dlp in startup.
- Fixed app crashing if it failed updating formats in the download card. It will now show a dialog of the error.
- Fixed changelog being too slow after clicking it.
- Made the details card fullscreen if you are in landscape.
- Allowed the user to create a command template on the spot if their command tab is disabled in the download card and send you right to it after creation.
- Other small fixes.
YTDLnis has been praised by its users for its versatility, performance, and ease of use. The app has received over 1.9k stars on GitHub, where it is hosted as an open source project, and has been downloaded over 100k times on SourceForge, where it is available as an APK file. The app has also been featured on various tech blogs and websites, such as WordStream, Grammarly, and Mailchimp, as an example of a great press release.
YTDLnis is constantly updated and improved by its developer, Denis Cerri, and its community of contributors and users. The app welcomes feedback, suggestions, bug reports, and feature requests from its users, and encourages them to join its GitHub repository and Discord server.
YTDLnis is the ultimate app for downloading videos and audios from over 1000 websites. Whether you want to watch offline, save bandwidth, or create your own library of media files, YTDLnis is the app for you. Download it today from its official website ytdlnis.com, and enjoy the power of yt-dlp in a simple and user-friendly app.
YTDLnis is a free and open source app that uses yt-dlp, a powerful command-line program, to download videos and audios from more than 1000 websites. The app allows users to customize their download options, manage their downloads, and enjoy a simple and user-friendly interface. YTDLnis is compatible with Android 6.0 and above, and requires no root access. YTDLnis is developed by Denis Cerri, a software engineer and enthusiast from Sri Lanka, and is supported by a community of contributors and users. For more information, visit the official website or the GitHub repository.